Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Salon Stuff

These are some more photos from the salon experience. The drawing of me below was done by another art major here named Carson Smith. I was never sure how I felt about this drawing of me... but now, it seems that the college has given it a purchase award, so it will hang in the campus center here for time immemorial. I'm now REALLY not sure how I feel about this.


This is the other piece (besides the winning painting and thye drawing pictured below) that got into the salon. It is an oldie but a goodie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like knowing that *this* will be the your lingering image for underclassmen of what the young painter John Bell looked like. FOREVER

Though I can't for the life of me figure out why they'd want it in the student center.

By the way, congrats on grad school.